Elijah this week has been learning about spring and boy is he ready for it to come. Yesterday in the car he asked "Mom, do you know what comes after Easter?" and honestly all I could think was your birthday. I told him I didn't know and he annouced proudly "SPRING!!!". Then for the next 10 minutes I was told about how when he wakes up on Easter that their will be flowers everywhere, birds singing, and the nice fresh air. Just to make sure I got what spring was he told me about 10 times. After hearing about how great spring was Ava chimed in, "That would be AWESOME". They are so funny.
Then this morning Elijah came running out of his run to the back door to check if spring had come. Unfortunately he didn't find what he was looking for, but truly its always spring here in Hawaii.
2 comments:
It's great hearing how excited he is about spring coming! Wow. Well, I want to wish you and the Nix family a very happy, springy Easter. I love you all very very much.
><> Alicia <><
That is really sweet!
Post a Comment