Tuesday, April 20, 2010

6 months ALREADY!


I know I can't believe either, but Rowan is already 6 months. He is changing almost daily. I think this month has been an explosion of new things. He is rolling to EVERYTHING he wants and trying to start crawling. He is getting up on all four and starting to rock back and forth. HE is sitting really awesome! He loves jumping in his jumper! He is now starting to object (by crying) if one of the kids takes a toy from him. One of the best things about this month is he is sleeping through the night. I can't tell you how good it feels to get a good nights rest. He still a very happy baby and I couldn't ask for a better baby. He just loves being in the middle of all the fun and excitement.

Pushing up
Crawling Lessons with Daddy

What are they doing over there?

He seriously dug around in the sand for about 15 minutes and was completely content. I had to keep taking rocks from him though.

No comments: