Saturday, March 27, 2010

What have we been up to?

I guess the question is what haven't we been up to. We have managed a few trips to the beach, a trip to the pool in Waikiki, dinner with friends, a Luau (mandatory for Jaron through work), birthday party, bought a new TV, and just alot of fun. We have been truly blessed with a rich life here in Hawaii. Jaron has been home for two weeks and we really have had some good laughs. Now let me mind you just because he has been home doesn't mean he has been here at the house. He went back to work somewhat after only four days of being home. The pictures are kinda out of order, but I am trying to catch the blog up best I can so I can start to keep up with a bit better.
Before the Luau for Jaron's work. Of course with our good friends Michelle and Lucas. Thanks Amy for watching the kids!!!!!!

Just loving be out together!

So cute!

The boys with their silly $10 cups. THe Luau was free, but the drinks weren't. :(

Cody another one of our good friends. His wife Anne is also a Marine and deployed. We miss her dearly!!!! We love you ANNE and Cody!

After Rowan first time in the pool. He LOVED IT!!!!!

ALways getting entertained by Ava even in the pool.




Watch me Daddy!!!!! Elijah just loves to jump in the pool and then swim back to the steps. He getting better each time we go.
Elijah is so happy to be back with his Daddy in the pool.

Jaron got up and made pancakes after being home only 2 days. It was really sweet. Elijah helped him.

Playing with one of Ava's new birthday toys.

BBQ with our friends!!! So much fun!
After the pool. Elijah is just like his Daddy and squints big time when in the sun.

Rowan sporting his new bathing suit on the beach.


I love sandy baby feet. Aren't they cute.

Jaron and Lucas already hitting the surf again.
They were able to catch a few waves. Its hard work getting back into surfing shape.
Our New family picture....lol
Happy to be back at the beach!

Daddy with the kiddos!


















5 comments:

Jen Morris said...

The Luau pictures are beautiful. You look amazing. You look like a different person now that Jaron is home. It is so amazing how one person can change us so much. I am so grateful that God brought him back to you and us safely. Thanks for sharing the pictures! We love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. You look like you are just glowing in the picture when you're next to Jaron.

The Nix Gang said...

Thanks girls!!! I know it really is amazing how once your whole again with your husband how much of a difference it makes. I feel so truly blessed to have him back with us, because we all know that is not all return.

Crazy Love said...

You look great Crystal!! Orange is a great color on you! So glad all your family is back together..I love all your pics. So jealous you are in Hawaii!

The Nix Gang said...

Thanks Erica! I have only lived through one deployment. I don't know how you did it when Mike was gone.