
I love how the magic comes back into each holiday now that the kids are getting bigger. I have to admit this was the first year that I enjoyed dying eggs with the kids. I wasn't worried about messes and they enjoyed it too. Jaron remembered that coloring designs with crayons on the eggs before dyeing them. It was so much FUN!!! Rowan even wanted to get in on the fun and sat in his chair and watched. We did a little egg hunt in the morning. It was cute because Elijah told me that the Easter Bunny was sneaky. I guess because he hide their eggs. As for Easter Sunday I wasn't able to get a picture with all the kids, but I plan to take a good group picture of them soon. Especially since Rowan is starting to sit really well on his own. On Easter Ava insisted on wearing her new tennis shoes, so I decided that this was not a battle worth battling. We did go to church, but unfortunately the weather here in Hawaii was really rainy that day, so we ended up just hanging in the house more then anything.
On the other hand Elijah got a red cape and super hero book. So now starring the Nix Super hero BROTHERS. So much fun!!!!

I left the room and came back to find Rowan wearing the cape on Easter morning. This picture was taken a few days before the pictures of them together. Rowan loved every bit of being a super hero.







1 comment:
I love your blog page. I could look at it for hours. I miss you guys so much. Thank you for keeping this blog page going you do a great job! Justin and I love you guys so much!MUAH!!!!
Post a Comment