Sunday, April 4, 2010

Post Deployment Purchase

Boo to the old TV!
Everyone that knows a military person knows there is amost always a big purchase after deployment. I actually agonized over this while Jaron was gone, because I did great saving. Anywho who knows Jaron knows he loves electronics and electronic purchases. So being away for a almost 8 months all I could think was I am in for it when he gets home. He bought a PS3 while deployed and had it sent here, so it would be here when he got home. So what happens when he gets home. Now that we have a bluray player (PS3) we need a better more up to date TV. So after two weeks of looking and researching. We ended up with a 52 inch Sony TV. It's nice and honestly I thought he was going to spend more. So for this I am thankful. I am also, thankful that I can use one remote now too!!!

YAY for the new TV and less wires and junk!!!

NOTE: I don't post much about Jaron so I have to say he was a good sport posing for the pictures.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Those post-deployment purchases can get you...Jim's was a tatoo :)