Thursday, January 8, 2009
Look what the wind blew in....
It's been quite windy this past week and so our doors if not completely closed blow open. This morning I got up early so I could breakfast and relax before the kids got up. I was laying on the couch when Jaron came out of the hallway saying, "Why is there a bird in the house?". Unbeknown to me there was a bird standing behind couch I was laying on. Our laundry room door blew open I guess and the bird came in for a little lookie lou. Jaron said, when he came out the bird was standing in the middle of the walk way with one leg up and sleeping. So we opened a couple of doors and shooed the bird out the door with a broom. I will have to get a picture of the type of bird. They look like little white menture cranes or ergrats. Anyways I just thought it was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's crazy! Definitely a good story. It's been pretty windy here too. I was telling Jim that I woke up one morning and wondered whether a hurricane was coming. It blew our friends' big trampoline over their privacy fence, and it's now standing on its end stopped by a tree (thankfully) before it hit another house.
That's hilarious. What an adventure you are all having!
Post a Comment