Saturday we decided to take on the Mokapu Trail. It's pretty much straight up 1 mile paved trail. The views are to die for and you can do some whale watching along the way. Elijah did awesome and walked the entire trail to the top. We had a make a small pit stop on the way for Elijah to go pee pee and did as all boys do and peed off into the bushes. As everyone walked by they would snicker and say things like, "when nature calls". But when there are no potties around one must empty their bladder somewhere. Right? Ava road in the stroller on the way up and walked some of the way down, while Elijah road in luxury in the stroller. She did really good staying the stroller and taking in all the views. I will for sure be visiting the Mokapu Trail again for some good exercise.

Elijah hydrating before hitting the trail. He soon found out that wearing a camelback was hard work and was willing to give it back to Daddy.

This is from up of the trail. can you believe how clear the water is. If you look you can coral near the rocks.




Elijah loved fishing so much he even tells stories about it. This is a huge deal for Elijah to talk about anything in major details. Last night we were talking about our day on the boat and Elijah went on to tell us and act out this story: "I cast the fishing pole. I caught a BIG fish! (moans and groans acting as if he has the biggest fish ever)." He goes on tell us that he even caught a shark. I wish we would have caught it on video because it was funniest things ever. Elijah also, started private swim lessons this week. I am very happy about this adventure and hope that he learns to be a great swimmer.
Ava is for sure striding into being independent. Her new thing is after I unstrap her from her car seat so won't let me get it out of the car. She tells me, "My turn. Okay". So she proceeds to hang on for dear life as she navigated her way out of our Honda Pilot to the ground. It's pretty scary, but she wants to do it herself!









2 comments:
you guys really are living in paradise!!!! i am soooo jealous! lol
we miss you guys!
p.s. keep me in your prayers that i can be a good mommy and daddy (since anthony is away)......
Aww...Elijah and Ava are really growing. You guys sound like you're having some great adventures! I love your pictures :)
Post a Comment