I was looking back through my blog this morning and I realized I have hardly included any pictures of my dear sweet Noel. I am not sure who she slipped through the cracks when she obviously adorable and well the most adorable baby in the world according to Elijah. Gosh, I am good at brain washing my kids that they are the cutest, fastest, and bestest (I know not a real word) in the whole world. Isn't that who kids are suppose to feel!?! I mean that we think they are the greatest!!!! As you tell I digress quite often in my post, now back to my sweet baby (not so baby) Noel. Noel will be 17 months in just a few short days and each day she becomes less of a baby, which makes this Mom's heart ache a little since she is my last baby you know. If I could have babies that didn't turn into children I would continue to have more, but lets face it as they get bigger they get tougher. I always say my first year is my favotire because its all about feeding, care, and love with very little discipline. Then I stop and think that each year is starting to become my favorite very different reasons.
Noel is finally walking her stage is fun, because she recently learned that new found independence that she did not have before walking. She was a Mama's girl and pretty much hung close to me a lot, always shied away from anyone who spoke to her outside of our home, and just over all not very friendly. She now owns the neighborhood park, gabs to everyone, chases every dog down she can (yelling "dog, dog"), smiles and now waves often to others. It's a welcome relief to have a child that is a bit more friendly, but I loved that she was my buddy, but no worries as of right now she still runs back to me, hugs my leg just to get a little assurance and then ventures back out into the world.
Enjoy seeing a little bit of Noel's day as she enjoys the outdoors to the fullest as a 16 month old with a plan.
Before she enjoyed the outside she helped with a little dusting around the house first and even wiped her nose in the process.
We spent a few minutes outside before running an errand and she ran straight to our crown plants which have been invaded by caterpillars (that will be Monarch butterflies). I just thought it was cute as she explored looking at the last one left that hasn't turned gone into its Chrysalis yet.

After nap time we hit the park and boy was she something today. She ruled the park or I should say she ruled me. She ran around playing like a crazy person. She was for sure on her own agenda and since all the other kids were entrenched a very serious game of tag I thought it was the perfect opportunity to follow this sweet girl around and capture her blooming toddlerhood. A good park day is always started with a little store keeper and some delicious food from Noel. 

Followed by a little car play. Can you hear her roaring the engines!?!
After finally mastering the walk, Noel started doing this hand clap thing and we just love it. I was so happy to finally capture it on "film". It's so darn cute to me!!!!!
Admiring some sidewalk chalk art!
Time to go home!!! Okay now when did she start running!!!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment