Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 2: Blog Challenge


Today was a rainy inside kind of a day. I love Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I only have Noel while all the other 3 kids are away at school. We usually just do things around the house, run an errand or sometimes just hang. Today I was working on laundry and I found Noel just chilling on the stairs, sucking her thumb, snuggling her blanket and iphone in reach (fake of course). I ran got my camera and snapped away. She just just chilled and totally allowed me capture this sweetness. Of course she had to check her phone at some point to make sure she wasn't missing anything. 

As for Rowan he was eating his lunch and drinking his milk when I looked over and found him with spots of milk all over his face. Though of course I want to discourage him from doing it, I couldn't help but to want to capture his joy in blowing these bubbles in which he claimed to be ice cream. 

Dont you just love the innocence of kids and the simples joys they gain from daily things around the house. 

Every girl needs a pink blanket!
Of course the iphone needed to be checked. 




Ava practicing spelling and writing all on her own.

I love that Ava lost her two front teeth and she so happy about talking to Grandma on the phone. 



No comments: