Day 4: Blog Challenge: North Shore or bust
I am so determined to enjoy our last few months here in Hawai'i. Since my husband only had today off I thought it would great to hit up the North Shore and enjoy a beautiful drive and views. We were met with rain immediately upon our drive but the one thing I have learned here in Hawai'i if not anything else is do not let the rain deter you from doing anything. Well maybe hiking because well it gets muddy and dangerous. I digress. We stopped here to see the sea turtles with all the other tourist on island and while I was thrilled to be there we had to make two potty breaks (within 5 minutes) and as you can see my boys were thrilled to be there. We ended up grabbing lunch, stopped a few other stops, but pretty much threw in the towel because let's face it getting in and out of the car with 4 kids and peeing in every bush on the North Shore was not what I had planned. I see a day date in my future with my husband.

No comments:
Post a Comment