Monday!!! Who loves Mondays!?! I kinda do since it a fresh start to the week. The big kids go back to school, I can clean a little around the house, maybe run a few errands or just hang with a friend. Today it was so nice and sunny out so I ran real quick to take these landscape pictures before running to the commissary. The tricky part was that I was wearing a dress and I had audience, so I didn't quite get the shot I wanted. I did not want to put on a show for this gentlemen just hanging out enjoying the day. Oh Boy.
I thought for sure this with be the highlight of my day since I don't always get out and enjoy the beauty of Hawi'i, but Ava came home in a great mood and surprised me with a puppet show. She set up the stage and insisted doing the show below not above the blanket and began to sing. I guess all her plays are musicals. Ahhh she sang a song along the lines, "I am a brother, I am a sister, and I love you, I love you". She went back forth with each puppet, made them hug and basically sung about the greatness of being brother and sister.
Oh how I wish this will last forever!!! I mean what mother doesn't want their kids to love each other like this forever. Elijah and Ava (my older two) are 22 months apart and really do play and get along fairly well. I just hope they always have one another's backs as they navigate this world. I try to instill each kid that we are here for one another, we defend each other and we stick together.
What about you do your kids adore one another?
Landscapes are not something that I feel like I thrive at, but I am trying harder and harder to get it and get it right. I love nature, but can never seem to capture as I want or see it. I am sure this challenge will help with that one. Lots of practice!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment