Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 5: Blog Challenge: Apples, Oranges, IPhones, and a sickie


I have to admit I am in love picking up my camera everyday and that is the easiest part of this challenge by far. The hard part is sitting down to the computer everyday and looking through my images. I have a dirty little secret I am terrible about actually looking at and doing anything with my personal photos. I know slap the back of my hand and say with me "bad mama".  I work so hard for my clients that I sometimes forget about myself, so this challenge is making me take more time for my personal stuff. Now if I can figure out how to balance it all. I know I know day 5 is a day late, but hey at least I have pictures from day 5, right?

My day started out pretty slow and I so wanted to go to beach, but the wind around here has been crazy I decided that it would be cold and windy and who wants to be sand blasted while at the beach. Jaron unfortunately had to work  (big boo, since it was a SUNDAY!!!) , so we headed out to the park for the morning and had a wonderful time. I don't know about you, but my family loves apples!! I mean loves them! We eat them whole, we eat them with peanut butter, we eat them with cinnamon, and well just eat them! Apple eating gets tricky when you are missing your two front teeth. 

Check Ava's technique out.






 I know every photo you have seen of Rowan so far has been smiling and cute, but believe me he's not always smiling. It was the only reason I took this picture of him. Soon later I realized he wasn't feeling well and then was able to capture some sweet pictures of him laying on the floor looking miserable and sweet all at the same time, but once he saw my camera he perked up and had the "classic Rowan smile" on again.
While he laid resting and others were playing Ava and I decided to make a bit of orange juice with our "new juicer" (that was gifted to us from friends that were moving) and all I can say is yummmm.
Noel scored Jaron's cellphone and and IPAD cover and for her the is like a million bucks. 

No comments: