I am the first to admit I do not like the rain, not one little bit. There is something about the rain that seems to make the world go mad. Think about it for a second. Suddenly every forgets how to drive, you get wet for no apparent reason while going to the store, and well its make mud and mess and yuck. I am by no means a clean freak, seriously ask anyone who knows me. The only time I love the rain is when I am sleeping, but Rowan made the rain fun day. He was so excited when he saw it was raining and ran got his boots and "brella" and ran to go play in the rain. He would have stayed out there all day in the rain if I would have let him. As I was thinking about the joy that this brought him I started to think more about how the rain is truly so important in our lives. Seriously, I live in one of the greenest places on earth because of all this wonderful rain and because of this wonderful rain I see rainbows all the time and even see double rainbows often. I am like the double rainbow guys at least once a week as I gosh over how beautiful the rainbow is and then I suddenly forget to raise my fist to the sky and curse it for making me wet. Then I started to think about our garden or what is left of it and let just say our kale loves the rain and I love that I don't even have to water it because we have gotten rain so often lately. I love our kale!! I high recommend growing a garden to anyone who will listen. It's one of the most rewarding and amazing things I've done. I mean well besides my kids of course and I guess marrying my husband.
Dont mind Rowan's backwards pants and undies hanging out it's norm around here.
![]() |
| Rowan takes on the rain! |







No comments:
Post a Comment