Tuesday, August 18, 2009

32 weeks


I made it to 32 weeks, now a 8 more to go or more. I had a hard time getting a good self portrait this time around. Everything with the pregnancy is going awesome. I am truly blessed to have such a smooth sailing pregnancy. I really do think working out has made it more tolerable. The baby moves alot, but I can tell its starting to be a tight fit for him. He turns more slowly and I can feel movement. His most favorite things is sit right on my bladder. Lovely!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Yup...I feel your pain :) I can even start to feel my hips spreading apart from the middle, and they've started popping in the middle of the night when I turn over...crazy feeling. I told my mom that I hope that this means she comes a little early :)