I love that we can be outside pretty much all the time, but then it leads to what can we do in our backyard. We attempted a slip-in-slide with the kids a couple of weekends ago and that didn't go so smoothly. Maybe if we can get a brave kid over here to show them how its done the kids would be all in. Since the slip-in-slide wasn't a hit I decided to move onto a wading pool. The kids spend probably 4 hours in the pool just this weekend alone. They loved being able to just splash around.
The great thing we got for outside was a used patio set with umbrella. Our neighbors had some friends moving off island who were wanting to sale their patio furniture. I have looked at new ones and they are $500 or more and I am not going to spend that kind money on anything here in Hawaii. The sale just rust everything away. I am super excited to have a nice set for $60...AWESOME! So don't make fun of how homely my patio looks. I haven't been motivated to do anything to it since we didn't have any patio furniture. Maybe next photo it will look nice...:)
Even though Jaron was gone the kids and I had a great weekend. We love you Jaron and Miss you TONS!!!!


Elijah is thinking okay I am willing to try this....

Now he is thinking, what was I thinking

Ava's thinking sure Dad I'll go...

Now she is thinking....NOWAY!

Just splashing around!

Our patio furniture....:) It makes me happy!
2 comments:
I LOVE your patio furniture! What a steal for $60!!!!!! You guys will surely enjoy that! And the kids are cute and little Ava is getting bigger, slowly but surely! lol =)
Awesome patio furniture! Also, I love the new pictures of Ava!
Post a Comment