My dear friend Michelle and I took the kids to a local botanical gardens for a picnic and beautiful views. Elijah loved the duck that came to visit us while eating. He chased it and then later fed it some chex mix. He was funny telling me "we have to find the ducks pond, because he is lost". Ava just loved being outside. After a simple picnic lunch we walked down to the lake and discovered more ducks, only later be swamped with about 40 ducks following a family who had fed them. It was the strangest thing to see a family walking with 40 ducks quacking after them.

I stopped chasing the duck and now I am king of the hill!!!!

The herd of ducks.
After the botantical gardens we headed out to a frozen yogurt place and ate some yummy yogurt. We actually meet another friend there named Ann. We had a great time eating and hanging out. After coming home and what I thought would be a restful afternoon (hint: the kids did not rest) turned into trying to keep the kids entertained. Around dinner time Michelle came over and cooked fondue for me and the kids and it was so wonderful. She also, brought me flowers! I am so thankful to have a friend like Michelle. She truly made my Mother's Day.




1 comment:
What a beautiful place you live! What would we ever do without friends?
Post a Comment