First, I have to post that Jaron has been in quarantine because he is suspected to have swine flu. He went to medical Monday because he woke up feeling terrible with cold sweats and a terrible cough. So they swabbed him which he described as being pretty terrible. I guess they stick a huge long q-tip up your nose until it pretty much goes down you throat, making you gag, and feel like they are touching your brain. So anyways, he has been in his room ever since waiting to hear if he has it or not. He feels much better today and just BORED out of his mind.
I have survived a week here in Hawaii alone without Jaron. I mean not like he's been around a lot lately anyways, but still. The kids and I have kept pretty busy with playing outside, going to the park, and long bath times. Right now more then anything I am just tired. by 4pm I could seriously go to sleep. Elijah has been extremely challenging. He's become more physical with me which in return makes me more physical with him. He has decided to not listen to me, hit, kick, and has even spit on me recently. What follows is me having to pick him up and take him to time out because he refuses to go. Which then ends in apologies, hugs, kisses, and reminder to not do whatever it was he was doing. After all that hard work it seems like we are back to square one within 30 minutes. I know that I must choose my battles wisely because I HAVE TO WIN!!! He is for sure challenging me for control.
Ava has been pretty easy with exception refusing naps only later to curl up on the floor and sleep where ever her blankie and head lay. I have attempted to start the beginnings of potty training and she is going about 50% of the time on the potty. I will just continue to encouraging her to go potty and will commit fully one of these days. I would like for her to be potty trained before the baby arrives.
As for me where do me and baby stand. I am feeling pretty good with exception being tired towards the end of the day. I am exercising and feeling pretty great. I have actually been feeling the baby flutter (move) now for about two weeks which is pretty exciting. We will have our ultrasound on June 2nd, so which us luck that we can find out what we are having. I have taken some baby bump pictures, but have a hard time downloading to the computer.
I hope that all are having a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment