
After a week of rain we had a wonderful sunny weekend. I know, I know some may think oh Hawaii sunny all the time. Most people who live here joke that it's always sunny somewhere on the island, which means its always raining somewhere on the island too. If you haven't heard me say it before we live on the windward side, which is the rainy side. With all that said, we had a wonderful weekend at the beach. The kids had a wonderful time just hanging out playing in the water and sand. Jaron got to surf twice and is loving it.
Jaron and I were also very fortunate and got to go out to dinner Saturday night. Auntie Amy and Uncle Adam came over and watched the kids. THANK YOU! Jaron leaves this week for two weeks to do some training in Arizona and then time will fly by to his real leaving for deployment. I have to be honest I am starting to freak out a little bit about being fully responsible for the kids and our household for 7-8 months. IT'S A REALLY LONG TIME! I know that I am fully compable and will be fine, but wonder about the days were I have a total break down. I mean I am pregnant and kinda already a little wimpy and homornal as it is.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
2 comments:
This picture is absolutely beautiful. It literally looks like you live in paradise :)
You can do it! We can call each other and help each other get through it. Wimpy is definitely not the word I think of when I think of Crystal!
Post a Comment