I love that we can share our lives with all those who we love and miss. Our daily life is full of change, milestones, and excitement.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Videos from Elijah's Party
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww. Lady Ava wanted to just help her big brother open up some gifts. C'mon birthday boy; share the love. Master Elijah you can share too. I know, there is probably no telling him to share his toys with little sister, huh? Oh well!
2 comments:
Awww. Lady Ava wanted to just help her big brother open up some gifts. C'mon birthday boy; share the love.
Master Elijah you can share too. I know, there is probably no telling him to share his toys with little sister, huh? Oh well!
At first, I thought Lady Ava had a bag of tissue paper! Oops, my bad. That was clever though!
Oh, all this is under Anonymous b/c I can't remember my username/password.
Post a Comment