My Aunt Michele came to visit this past weekend and it was so awesome to have her in our home. We just really hung out and talked until our throats were scratchy and our eyes were heavy. She really enjoyed playing with the kids and the kids just soaked it up. She really makes an amazing Great Aunt. So we are so thankful that she was able to come here and spend a little time in our home. I think the funniest thing about the weekend is Elijah calling her "seashell". I told him that this was Aunt Michele and that's what he called her. Too funny! He would ask every morning where "Seashell" was.
We had lunch the other day with Lisa. Who is one of the lifetime friends I was talking about above. She is so much fun! She loves the kids and well the kids love her. Elijah asked a couple of weeks ago to call her and when she didn't answer, told me he was putting on his shoes and going to Lisa's house.
Our other friends are Tonia, Athena, and Eden. Athena is Elijah's age almost exactly. We met them when we first moved here and Elijah and Athena hit it off right away. Tonia and I have had a lot of fun just sitting around talking all kinds of stuff, while the kids play. I have to say Tonia helped keep me sane while living here. She is just a kind and giving person and I just couldn't ask for more then that.
I can't forget to mention that Jaron bought me a motorcycle this past weekend. I now have a red ZRX1200. So essentially Jaron and I have the same bike, but mine is new and 100CC more powerful. I am pretty excited about and hope we get to ride often while in Hawaii.
As for our plans it goes a little as follows. Jaron leaves for SERE this weekend. We will be staying in the BOQ until then. I will visit with a few more people around here for a few days. Then I will drive to FL to visit the family. Then drive back here to pick up Jaron. Then we will head west to see more family. Then finally end in CA to drop off our car and take a flight to Hawaii. We will arrive in Hawaii probably the end of November.
Well for now I most get going and doing a little more cleaning. Until we meet again.
Sorry about the commentary for the pictures being kinda off. I have had some trouble posting pictures and aligning everything on the this post. I hope you enjoy!

My new ZRX!!

Elijah & Athena holding hands, so cute.

Ava doing her new favorite pass time. She will ask to wash her hands and then want to play in the water for an hour.

Elijah & Lisa

Aunt Michele & Elijah playing play dough. Elijah just soaked up the attention from her.

Ava and Aunt Michele saying goodbye.

Just a cute picture that I took of Ava with her favorite blanket.

A painting Elijah did. I think it looks a little like a turtle. He is actually starting to color in the lines when he colors now.

Athena & Elijah at the park

Ava trying to climb the rockwall.

Tonia & Me
No comments:
Post a Comment