Okay Okay, I really do love the Marine Corp, but I think they age you you faster. First, before I start my whining I want to say my heart goes out to the wives that have experienced tons of deployments. I have not experienced one yet, but my day drawing closer. Okay with that said, the Marine Corp is driving me CRAZY!!!! Jaron was set to go to SERE and now not sure if he is going. We don't have real orders yet, so we can buy plan tickets for Hawaii. We pretty much have nothing solid except that the packers and movers come next week. That's it! We have absolutely no concrete plans. I know I sound pretty frustrated, but I'm really not. Just a tired wife and mother.
Oh yeah, lets congratulate Jaron for completing his training here in NC!!!!
2 comments:
YAY! Congratulations to Jaron :)
I feel your pain. Ryan starts pilot training for his airplane on October 14th. We too have no orders and therfore cannot schedule the packers and movers to come nor can we schedule our permissive TDY to go house hunting. Not to mention the fact that...oh you should just read my blog!!!
Post a Comment