
He seriously climbed this with no help. Jaron was just spotting him in case if let go. Rowan climbed half way up and this thing is at least 6-7 feet tall.
Only 2 months left and we will be celebrating Rowan's 1st birthday. I can't believe it!!! I have it feels like he has been with us forever (in a good way) and I can't remember life without him. Im not sure that I am ready for another toddler and all the training that a toddler involves. I always say as they near 10 months its as if a switch comes on and they become these problem solvers and teachable little beings. We just love him so much!!!
Rowan's Accomplishments for the month:
Rowan can now sit through a short book when read to. He can point his finger and touch just one of your fingers and he actually initiates this now, because he loves the attention. He can put a ball down the ball chute then find it and redo it again. He has started placing magnets letters from the leap frog into the home base and pushes it to make it play music and then proceeds to dance. He likes to watch a few minutes of TV from time to time and just LOVES his brother and sister.
I just love how much he enjoys being out and about and really is just a relaxed little guy. I have some cute videos that I am going to try and upload soon, but I first have to figure out how to reformat it. :-(


We get the fist clinch and the pop-eye face when Rowan is really hungry and wants his food. He makes this face almost every time I make a bottle for him.

Rowan's new favorite spot! We have a counter height table and underneath is a little place to place your feet. Well this is Rowan's favorite spot to climb and sit.If I don't see him anywhere this is where I find him, sitting quietly playing.

We brought this chair back out and its his second favorite place to play. At first he would just stand and jump in it, but now he is starting to sit in it more. SO cute!
He is already learning how to tease and play. He was purposely getting Ava's blanket and waiting for her reaction. As you can see he thinks its hystical. Ava is a good sport in letting him play with her blanket. Elijah would never get away with doing such a thing.











No comments:
Post a Comment