Sunday, August 22, 2010

CRAZY JULY!!!!!

Since Jaron was gone for most of July we kept super busy. I did a quick post about my visit with the Goeller's previously, but it only covered a small portion of the happenings in our household. I love taking pictures, but man I took so many in July and its hard to go through and pick which ones to post. So here we go July......

Ava this past month has blossomed into becoming a little chef. She just loves to help in the kitchen. So I decided to let her give it ago and try cut some strawberries up for our smoothies.

Rowan loves his new found freedom at the park.

My Venus fly trap that I bought, but since has died. The kids are looking a fly I put in the plant to eat.




Elijah and Ava's favorite thing to do at the park.


Ava loves snuggling with her brother and he loves it too!

We did a trip to Hanauma Bay for some snorkeling with our neighbor Karla and her friend Amy that was visiting. The kids surprisingly went out with me and looked at fish. I was very proud of them!

Riley trying to escape the grips of Mama....LOL I just love toddlers!

Ava loving H-bay!
I just love how Rowan shovels in the sand. NOT!!!! That's one reason we don't venture to the beach very often right now.

Look at the sand sparkle and that baby sleep. Rowan the last few times we have been at the beach took a nap. It's awesome. Maybe the fresh clean air makes him tired.


Elijah and Ava in their new PJ's. Doesn't Elijah make an awesome WOODY!!!!


Rowan loves pushing this toy around. He would purposely push it further ahead and then fall, laugh and get back up and do the same thing over again.



STAIRS!!! Rowan loves to climb the stairs!

A few cute pictures that I got of Elijah when I was doing Jim and Lindy's photo shot.



At H-bay loving life!


Our favorite Pool the Hale Koa!

Chalk time!!! The kids just love to draw and what better way then outside on the driveway. Even Rowan got in on the action this time. The only way to keep him from eating the chalk was to plug him with his pacifier.




I am trying so hard to learn my camera and Ava has been hamming it up all month for me. I just love it. Here are a few silly faces she made for me and some are kinda freaky. I just love it!


I love Ava's face here. She just put that crown on Rowan and I think she thought it was pretty funny.

Thats right Ava can now draw A's and upside down V's...LOL She wants to know how to spell things all the time. SO I am going to start trying to teach her to spell and read.

I wanted to do something fun with the kids that Elijah has never done before. SO I took them to the kids museum and they had a blast. They watched a video about teeth inside the giant mouth. We spend a good portion of our time in the library in the giant chair. We learned about our hearts and played like crazy. They had a great time!



Yup, that's right monkey Rowan couldn't resist climbing up the boat on display at the museum.

No comments: