Saturday, April 4, 2009

We survived!




Yes, we survived our first visit to Chuckie Cheese. I finally got brave enough to venture out to Chuckie Cheese, but only because I went with an ol' pro. My friend Claudelle has three boys ranging in age from 8 years down to 20 months and she is a pro at Chuckie Cheese. Since Elijah is out of school this week and he loves his friend Jacob so we just had to get together.

The kids absolutely loved it!!! I was surprised how quickly they picked up the concept of putting the tokens in the machines, playing the game, and then getting tickets. Ava was scoping out all the machines and looking for unclaimed tickets. Elijah loved getting to meet Chuckie and was following him around. Ava on the other hand liked Chuckie from a far, which wasn't a surprise at all. Elijah and Jacob loved the music show and went up to the stage to dance and it was truly pretty adorable.

I am just so thankful tohave made a good friend here in Hawaii. I know that Elijah is happy to have little friend too.

No comments: