I am thankful for:
A Christ who died and rose again three days later so MY SINS could be forgiven.
A husband though isn't perfect is committed.
A family that loves me and my offspring.
The opportunity to be a mother even though I am not perfect at it.
Having a friends that truly love and care about my family as a whole.
Knowing when I wake up it is truly a new day.
Knowing I have food to eat and clean water to drink.
Having good health for myself and my kids.
For the Men and Women who serve this country without reservation.
For a country that even in tough times we still prosper when compared to the majority of this world.
What are you thankful for? I would love to hear! Leave a comment...you can do by choosing anonymous and just sign your name so I know who you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment