






It's so much fun as the kids get older. I know that Easter is about Christ resurrection and its hard sometimes not lose sight of that fact. I have to say egg hunting and watching my kids devour a chocolate bunny is a lot of fun. We attended a "Spring Festival" thrown by MCCS here on base. It was a bit of whelming because there were so many people there so Ava was a little uneasy for the first half. The kids were able to get balloon animals, dippin dots (ice cream), play a few games, see some live bunnies, and do a small egg hunt. We missed out on the face painting this time around because the line was crazy long!!! The kids had a great time and well it was all free so no complaining here.
As for Easter Day we kinda just hung around the house and relaxed. Last week was a crazy week with long days and late nights for Jaron. We enjoyed hiding easter eggs for the kids. Jaron worked on his motorcycle. I just relaxed playing with the kids. I did take Easter pictures, but I am hoping to send those out to family and friends, so I am nto going to post them just yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment