Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm almost 2!

Hi! It's me Ava. Mommy keeps telling me I am going to be two in a few days but I really don't understand what that means. All I know is when she asks if I am baby or a big girl, I answer confidently "BIG GIRL". I know this because I think I can do almost all things by myself and insist by telling Mommy, "No touchy" and "My turn". Just a year ago I was learning to crawl, but I now walk, run, climb, hang from monkey bars, and do flips all over the place. I love to swing really high and tell Daddy "swing me high I touch the trees".

My favorite pass time is pestering brother. I love to just sit beside him on the couch and lay my foot on him and pretend I don't notice when he tells me to get off. I love my big brother and I love to follow him everywhere even to school. I wear a backpack just like brother when me and Mommy walk him to class. My Mommy says that I am sassy because I always so "No" and I like to hit right now. Mommy hopes this stops soon, because she says hitting isn't very nice.

My Mommy says I am pretty smart. I know some colors and shapes. My favorite color is blue cause that is what I call everything most of the time and my favorite shape is hexagon. I love puzzles and I am pretty good at them. I have a huge vocabulary and make pretty big sentences for just being almost two. I am still in love with my silky blanket and must have it for watching TV and going to bed. I also sleep in a big girl bed and not in a crib any longer.

Though my Mom tells me I am big girl I am still quite small. I can wear 24 month shirts, but my shorts most be 12 months or they fall to my knees. Mom says she is worried when I start potty training I won't be able to wear any of my cloths. Mom says, I will have to start wearing dresses because my waist is so small, but I HATE wearing dresses. When Mom puts a dress on me I roll around on the ground like an alligator until it comes off.

I sure do hope my birthday cake taste good!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa Andreasen said...

This is too cute!

Tonia said...

Hope u have a wonderful birthday Ava!!!!