Elijah since starting preschool just a short 6 weeks ago has become super funny. I think it is because he learned to better articulate himself. Our most recent conversations have been about wanting a pet.
Elijah: I want a pet dog
Me: A pet dog, oh thats a lot of work
Elijah: How about a pet kitty cat
Me: Daddy will get sick if we get a kitty cat
Elijah: Hum what about a chipmunk...
Me: Chipmunk? I don't think people have chipmunks as pets
Elijah: Okay well I do want a pet dog (with a great big cheesy grin)
For the record we will not be getting a dog or a cat or a chipmunk...I don't think we will own another dog until my kids are all school aged. But its kinda cute that he wants a dog. He likes to play with our neighbors dog Ruger.
Another conversation that took place this week. Note he has been watching veggie tale DVD's.
Scene: I'm in the kitchen making a salad for dinner. I am cutting low and behold a cucumber and a tomatoe (ie Bob and Larry)
Elijah: WOW that's a tall cucumber and small tomatoe. What you doing with that?
Me: Making a salad
Elijah: A Salad, but that's Bob and Larry
Me: I guess they are aren't they...(as I begin to cut them)
Elijah: Mom, that's not nice. You are hurting Bob and Larry.
Me: Sorry Bob and Larry, but you make a great Salad
Elijah: Humph, that's not nice...
What can I say Bob and Larry do make a great salad....
1 comment:
That is way too cute! You just can't top the things little ones say!!!
Post a Comment