Saturday, February 14, 2009

Quotes of the week...

Okay so the kids have been saying really funny things lately so I thought I would post about it. Most of them seem to deal with bodily functions...sorry

Elijah Quotes

1. "I sneezed and water came out of my mouth" (he was referring to throwing up)

2. After asking Elijah what his friends names are at school he responds, "my friends"

3. "I just burped out my bottom" (I'm sure you can figure this one out)

4. "Mom you're beautiful and look like a princess"

Ava Quotes

1. "Look booger" (as she holds it close to my face) my response, "do you need a tissue?"
"No" (as she wipes it on her shirt)

2. "What does a cow say ?"
Ava's response, "How do you do?"

3. Ava wouldn't get dressed so I put her in time out. When I got her out of time out and started
to dress her she said, "No, time out" then proceeded to run and sit back into time out to avoid
getting dressed. That one backed fired on me big time.

No comments: