
"Ouch, Ouch...Hurt Me" was something that I was hearing on a daily basis as I have try to make her hair look presentable. Her hair was pretty long, but very thin and stringy on the ends. So after just getting tired of hurting her and trying to get knots out I decided to cut it off. I cut it a bit shorter then I anticipated, but I still think it turned out cute.
So I figure it's one last battle to battle daily, so now we are moving on the staying dressed for the day battle. As you can see she isn't wearing a shirt in this picture. Ava thinks it's fun to run around without a shirt on.
So I figure it's one last battle to battle daily, so now we are moving on the staying dressed for the day battle. As you can see she isn't wearing a shirt in this picture. Ava thinks it's fun to run around without a shirt on.
No comments:
Post a Comment