Thursday, February 5, 2009

First day of Preschool


For the record I didn't pick this outfit. I pick out a T-Rex shirt and well he didn't think that was good enough. So he went to his room and pick out this collard shirt that had to buttoned completely. I just bought the shirt last week.


Elijah had his first day of preschool today. After many evaluations and meetings the local elementary accepted him to their preschool. He is in a program that is set up for kids who need a little extra help to prepare for kindergarten. He has only 4 classmates. He only attended from 8-11 today because I thought for the first few days he should only attend part time. After a few days he will start to attend from 8-2. He seemed to really enjoy going today, so I hope he wants to go tomorrow.

You may be wondering how I did today. Well it was very sad to drop him off this morning. He was just like see ya. I didn't cry even though I wanted to at times. I am just so happy that he will be receiving some extra help with learning and speech.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so happy that you got him in a program. I'll bet it will be very helpful for him!

Lindy said...

He looks so big! Aww...he's growing up.