Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our New Temporary Digs

So here is some pictures of our living room, dining room, kitchen, and kids bathroom. Just let you know the stroller in the corner I just sold on craigslist, so that is not usually just chillen in the corner. I am still working on the kids room, our room, and the play/guest room. I will post pictures of the outside of the house once I get some flowers and the rest of the house once I get it looking a little better. Thanks for checking our new temporary digs.



Living Room on the right is the front door and the left is the back door to the porch.

Brick Wall and Fire Place in our Living Room

Kids Bathroom

Kids Bathroom

Dining Room from kitchen

Dining Room from living room

Kitchen from Front Door

Living Room from Kitchen

Living Room from Dining Room

5 comments:

Melissa Andreasen said...

Your new place looks nice. Our house has brick on the inside walls too. Must have been built during the same time.

Author said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow, your new place looks so big! It's really nice. Hope you guys are enjoying it up there! We miss you!

Doug Moon said...

Place looks really great!

Crazy Love said...

Hi Crystal, I just wanted to say I love your new place! You kids are getting so big! I cannot believe it. I hope all is well.