Yesterday, I ventured out to MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) and it was nice to get out of the house. But it was nice because I got to meet some other people and find out things to do in the area. Today I stopped by a neighbors house that I met at the park last week. Elijah and her daughter who is only like a week older then Elijah get along beautifully. It is so nice to find another child for him to play with and get along with.
As for the kids growing up, its a crazy thing to take part in. Elijah climbed his first tree somewhat by himself today. He is starting show sweetness to Ava all on his own. When she cries he usually screams at the top of his lungs, to scream over her. I have been trying to teach him to ask if she is okay. SO the other night, even though she was not crying, he leaned towards her and was like "you okay sister". And then at bed time when we read, he wanted to hold her. He also, started greeting us with the big hugs and kisses if one of us gone away and comes back. It was really really sweet. His language is getting better on a daily basis.
I'm a stinker!!!!!
2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how much they have grown since last October. Little Ava isn't so little anymore, her hair is so long!
As for you, keep your head held high. It is so tuff starting all over again. But just remember that after some time, you adjust and everything falls into place.
Her hair is getting so long!!!
Post a Comment