Sunday, April 6, 2008

Little Sisters & Big Brothers....



I just had to write about Ava and Elijah relationship. It is so funny to see the sibling rivalry and bond all at the same time. Yesterday, after Elijah got up from a nap, Ava being a great little sister went over and proceeded to put her foot in his face. When he batted it away she did again and started laughing, It was really funny!!! Elijah and Ava share a room so when he gets up in the morning he wakes her, by saying "Wake up Ava, want down". So they like to annoy one another.

The picture in this post was taken today and well it was too cute not to post. I made this hat for Ava, but she would not wear it when it was cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember, I have a big head! If you can, you could make one for me too. :-)