I know it's been a while okay maybe more then a while. Its been way to long but now I have the blogger app on my phone so I may be posting here more then Facebook and Instagram.
I hope to actually post some of the great pictures I capture of the kids not on my phone and but try an keep up with some fun quote and moments.
Here we go:
Dear Elijah,
Yesterday was the first day of winter break an it was terribly windy and rainy outside making it near impossible for some outdoor fun. After refusing to let you watch more TV or play video games you came up with the idea to make Noel a "baby school" saying "Noel never gets anything special and I want her to have this". With great care you built the school and filled with the perfect books and toys Noel loved it but she loved having you read to her even more. You have become an amazing big brother!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment