Thursday, May 24, 2012

School's out for summer!!!

Wow! The year flew by between Jaron's return last fall, the birth of Noel, Rowan started preschool, Ava started back into dance and gymnastics, I continued to grew my business, Jaron was busy with work, and a trip to California.....Ahhh How did I get a now 2nd grader and kindergartener. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing!! Elijah had a wonderful 1st grade experience and really achieved a lot this year. He not only learned ALOT, but has settled down and doesn't get nearly as frustrated when trying new things or hard things. He has matured in so many ways I can't even explain. He now is awesome at including everyone in play (even the little guys like Rowan), he can read pretty well (but we will for sure be working hard on throughout the summer, and he is just blossoming into a fine young man. Oh gosh I said, young man. :( 

 Here is a few pictures from his Birthday cake...Oh and I have a few pictures I need to post from his Wet N Wild celebration party. He has so much fun at the waterpark!

I am not sure why every thing is so hard right now, but I am finding myself crying as I think about the time flying by. We have many friend moving on in the military, Elijah is now 7 (yes you read right), Ava is 5, Rowan will be 3 in the fall and Noel is nearing her 8 month birthday. I am coming to grips that life is passing more quickly and they won't be small forever. I am taking the summer off the best I can to spend more time with the kids and catch more of their childhood on film. I just want to soak in there laughs and snuggles. 

Be on the look out for some pictures from the "The Nix Family farm" this summer. We are going to attempt to grow somethings on the Nix plot of land. ;)

Here's a few pictures from the last days of school.


Elijah waiting to go on stage to sing. 
Signing all his classmates posters.
Shaka for his one his last recesses as a first grader.

Rowan snuck in the class and sat like a big boy. 

Last day as a 1st grader!!!
Here is his pictures from the last day of kindergarten.
Look how much Ava has grown too!!


No comments: