Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another day, another move

No, we aren't leaving Hawaii just yet, but we did move into BRAND NEW housing here on base. We are in a 4 bedroom and 3 bath duplex. I swear making a move down the street is harder then from state to state. We got our keys last week so we ended up moving a ton of stuff ourselves and then the mover moved everything else on Monday. We also, painted our living room, dining room, and kitchen. The one thing I have learned from this move is WE HAVE WAY TO MUCH JUNK!!!!!!! We have a whole corner in our garage that is filling with stuff for a yard sale. I decided that I have dontated enough over the last few years with all our other moves, that I am going to try and recoup some money so I can buy stuff for the house. As for now wish me luck in caring for 3 kids, organizing and keeping my new house clean.

PS maybe I will post pictures later.....if I have time.

No comments: