Thursday, June 24, 2010

8 months


His tongue these days spends more time out of his mouth then in his mouth.


I just noticed that I never posted Rowan's 8 month update. I have to say he for sure changing on a daily basis now. He spends most of his day playing with toys and looking for trouble. At exactly 8 months he had 4 teeth. They kinda came in a funky order, he got the 2 bottom teeth in the middle and then got the two outer teeth on the top. As of just a few days ago he got the two middle ones on top, now totaling 6 TEETH!. Ava is especially interested in this whole teeth thing and wants to keep count how many he has and is going to get.

The big accomplishments of this month are he has finally mastered pulling to stand and getting down by himself. He started saying "Mama", possibly baba for bottle and another sound for dog. He for sure makes the same sound every time he sees a dog. He finally loves to eat baby food and doesn't seem to care what flavor. I am trying so hard to make him a good eater and at the same time working on brother and sister to be better eaters.

Rowan is truly a trooper and the best baby ever. I love that we just continue to tote him around and he seems pretty happy with that life. He continues to adore Ava and she for sure can make him laugh. He has started to become more clingy to me and is more wary of strangers. He is more then anything just a delightful baby. I am sure this more he has accomplished in this past month and I know more awaits us this month.


Being silly with Daddy

His funny teeth. I called him stitch, like from Lilo and stitch for a few weeks.

Starting to stand taller in our new house!

This was towards the being of the month and he was pulling up and trying to stand on anything he could, even moving cars.

No comments: