Sunday, May 23, 2010

Standing tall at 7 months old

Boy has a lot happened this month for Rowan. He has gone from the commando crawl to the on the knees and hands. He started to pulling up onto his knees and now to his feet. The only problem is he hasn't quite gotten the getting down part, so he has taken a few falls. He is very interested in what brother and sister are doing and tries to join in. Which only leads to chewing on their toys or destroying what they have built. He is becoming even more sociable and babbling a lot these days. I think the biggest milestone is the need to explore everywhere and everything. What does this mean for my life? It means I can get nothing done. It's now summer break for Elijah and boy am I going to busy with all three kids. Wish me luck!!!


This was the first time I saw him standing up. When I went to get him from nap time.

Rowan and Ava both adore each other. I love these pictures, but pretty bummed I didn't have my nice camera to capture this moment.


Following his sister around and sister loving it.

Rowan "I wanna play"....

Ava "Okay here you go brother"
Then right after giving him the pony he rolls over and begins to chew immediately.

Rowan the destroyer!

"Mom are you kidding me, you can't contain this..."


Yes, he was holding himself. He loved it!!! The next Olympian...jk

We have started bottle feeding part time this past month. The kids love feeding brother. Even though Rowan completely swallows Ava's lap.


When he first started pulling up to his knees. He would just there for 10 minutes watching everything going on.

Yes, he does sleep. When I lay him down he grabs his blanket and shakes and snuggles it. I think he likes the rattle sound it makes.

He was even pulling up on wipe containers.

Loves playing with this toy. It was Elijah's first Christmas present.


2 comments:

Barbara said...

Your kids are just the cutest Crystal! Rowan is getting SO big so fast!

The Nix Gang said...

I know Barbara!!! I mean about Rowan getting BIG. He is going to be walking at the rate he is going. He wants to stand all day long. Thanks :)