We had a ton of fun on leave here on the island. It consisted of a lot of beach time, but we did other things to. Jaron and I had several day dates. Most of the time we just realized, but two days we went surfing and it was so much fun. Jaron and I went on two different feild trips with Elijah which was fun. We went bowling and the kids did great taking turns. I was able to go on a hike with my friend Michelle and that made me extremely happy, to have some girl time. Overall we had a great time just being together as a family and enjoying time just doing the things we love. I am sorry the pictures are out of order, but I haven't had a lot of time lately and I just wanted to post them. I hope you enjoy!







THe biggest pancakes I had ever seen. If you have ever watched Man vs Food. I guess he takes the challenge to eat all of this....oh my...

North Beach...We had a big storm a few months ago and washed up this lovely sand, because before it was mostly rock and not a good family beach. This beach is at the end of my street.















He can touch the bottom of the pool. He can swim under water pretty good now too. He is working on big arms above water!

The tide pools were just perfect for the kids. Even Rowan go in on the action...he likes the water ALOT!


Trying to keep him out of the sun, but can't keep him out of the sand...he likes to dig for treasures.


















2 comments:
Ok..I have to know where you found that beach bed or who makes it? And does it come with a shade on the top. We need one :) I love the pictures.
Hey Lindy, The little bed thing is actually a travel bed. I bought it at the exchange, but I have seen it at target with the travel mirrors and things. Mine is a Eddie Bauer brand. I used it when Rowan was first born ALOT and thought it would be great for the beach. He didn't stay in though, but if Norah isn't a big mover when she goes to sleep it might make for a great travel bed. No cover over it though, so if you used it outside might need an umbrella or something.
Post a Comment