
My family!
It's funny how being a mother changes your life forever. I have been a mother for almost 5 years and I still have those moments where I question when did I become a mother. I still feel the same and think the same, well kinda. I am just so thankful to have such happy and healthy kids. We had a great mother's day together. I got to sleep in until 9am, which is totally unheard of, went out for lunch (and the kids were GREAT!), took a stroll in the botanical gardens and feed the ducks. I didn't do a thing all day, but enjoy just being with the kids. It was so AWESOME!

Elijah's gifts to me. A lei, custom cup, and a hand flower.
Elijah told me, "mom you can drink from your cup any time you want" and then immediately filled with water for me.




Elijah and Ava hiding from the ducks. When the ducks would come back onto the grass they would chase them back into the water.


Ava worn out from the trip. Elijah pretending to sleep thinking he wouldn't have to take a rest when we got home.

I just wanted to share some of my recent favorite moments with the kids.
Ava
Ava saw someone walking their dog a couple weeks ago and she said, "Look Mom they have two dogs. (HUGE SIGH) All we have is ROWAN!".
Elijah
Elijah has been learning about how to joke with someone. So his favorite thing is to say the opposite. So the other day my friend Michelle asked him about school and his response was, "Not so good". Meaning he had a great day. Silly boy!
Elijah a couple of weeks started talking about Mother's Day. He told me that I was going to lay on the couch and if I wanted I could use his favorite blanket. Also, that him and Daddy were going to go fishing and catch and fish and cook it for me to eat, but he didn't eat fish himself, but I was going to eat it. Also, that they were going to get me some flowers, but it wasn't spring yet because there tons of flowers everywhere. So told him that he could buy me some flowers from the store and told me he didn't have any money, but maybe Daddy did. It was truly so sweet!
Rowan
Is crawling and getting into everything. He even this past week pulled up on Jaron's leg and let go and grabbed the couch. Rowan is also, stating babble alot and if he wants your attention he makes a certain noise for you to look at him. He smiles when you do.



No comments:
Post a Comment