Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, and Pictures....

Needless to say its been a crazy and wonderful two weeks. Rowan is now two week and two days old and just kinda fits into the family just right. The kids are doing awesome with him and just love him soooo much! I think for the this post I am just going to post a ton of pictures and then just commentate about them and the things the kids have been doing with him. I hope you enjoy all the pictures. There is a lot because Jaron has asked for daily pictures, so I have a lot to choose from.


The kids meeting Rowan for the first time in the hospital. Mom acutally got this on video. It was super cute!

Gotta love taking pictures with kids. Ava is just so graceful. This was about 12-13 hours after Rowan was born.

Ava holding her baby "Wowan" as she would say.


Look at your beautiful baby Daddy :)

Rowan 4 days old. The kids are so excited when his eyes are open.


The sign from the squadron welcoming Rowan.

A sign from my cousin Jennifer. What a great surprise!!!!

Rowan 5 days old. The kids were so excited this morning because his eyes where open. They just laid there to talked and sang to him. It was just the sweetest thing.


5 days old. The kids just love to get high 5's from Rowan. Atleast that's what they say he is doing. They ask him for a high five when his hands are kinda waving around (like babies do) and if he hits their hand, they say, "Oh Yeah"....its so funny!

Elijah just adoring his brother. He told Rowan, "Your the best"...he has also danced around the house singing, "I love my baby".


It's just to much cutenss...:)

6 days old. I think he was tired out by Ava's my little pony production she put on for him. The kids are constantly entertaining Rowan when he is awake with some kinda toy show or stories.

7 days old. A smile!


7 days...a wink

7 days carseat. I will post another picture in a month showing him the car seat. It shows you how much they are growing.


Swinging with Grandma

My little worker. She loves to clean up the leaves on the back patio.

Elijah this day was just sitting there telling Rowan about his day and all the things he needed to know about the house and toys. It was so cute. He also, has tried to teach Rowan manners, such as covering your mouth when you sneeze. Rowan sneezed one day and ELijah goes up to him and says, "Cover you mouth just like this when you sneeze", showing him how to cover his mouth.
I just love baby feet!


Constantly entertaining him...:) 9 days old

9 days old. Elijah holding Rowan for the first time. He was so excited, but if he cries he wants to give him up right away. In the car if Rowan cries Elijah either asks for music or talks to Rowan telling him, "Your not alone Rowan. Its okay". So sweet!
Funny things the kids have said lately....

Elijah:
  • Mom, do you know what bats eat? Interested in his response, I tell him now. He tells me "fruit".
  • Elijah was asking for some kinda toy in the car one day. My response was "Do you have any money?". Elijah's response, "Mom, I'm not a people. I'm just a kid.". I guess people are adults....:)
  • He also, wants to know when Rowan is going to get teeth. So my neighbors have a baby that is 6 weeks older then Rowan and one day when they were outside he ran over asking eagerly, "Does your baby have teeth yet?". All the while trying to see in the babies mouth. Not touching him though.
  • I explained to both the kids that my body makes milk that made just for Rowan. So Elijah has commented while I am feeding Rowan, "Mom, you have a lot of milk". I guess he is right, since I am always feeing Rowan and is surly chunking up.
  • Elijah also wants to know when Rowan is going to talk. He's very disappointed that he doesn't talk yet. :)
  • Sometimes before starting to dance Elijah will say, "Ah, break it down now".

AVA:

  • When Rowan was first home and eating Ava would say, "He eat your arm. That silly Rowan. He's cute.".
  • Now when he cries, she asks, "He eat your belly now".
  • My friend Michelle came over and Ava told her, "See my baby, he's beautiful". She comments on how beautiful he is all the time. She also, asks people all the time if they want to see "her baby".
  • I ask Ava if she was the boss and she said, "No, Mom your the boss". What a good girl!! :)
  • One day while Mom was here Ava procedded to tell us a story about tunnel and all the animals that were in it. It was really cute and long story for a 2 year old.





























































































No comments: