I haven't posted in over a week and that is unusual for me. So here is a quick update. We are now in the last month before Jaron boards a plane amd is whisked off to Afghanistan. Jaron will be taking leave July 1-14 so we hope to get to do a lot of fun stuff around the island. Also, during that time his childhood friend Bryan and wife Stephanie are coming to visit. After Jaron's leave is over it looks like we will have one more weekend together before he leaves on his 7 month for the dessert.
After he leaves I will be preparing for our baby boy to be born. I will do a tour of labor and delivery, meet again with the doula, and hopefully make it to the end of pregnancy with some sanity. Also, Elijah starts back to preschool July 30, which I think will be good since Jaron will have just left.
I will post some things that we have been up to soon I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment