Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Beach Bums

The past month I think we have spent almost every weekend at the beach. We got to the beaches here on base and sometimes go across the island in search of good ride able waves. The kids love the beach and are so awesome while we are there.

Elijah really loves playing in the waves, even after getting totally worked by them over and over again. Jaron has been teaching him how to body surf near shore of course. Elijah is actually showing alot of interest in wanting to learn to swim, so I am trying to get him into some summer swim programs. Ava is actually getting braver and wants to play in the waves. She gets knocked over pretty easily, so she spends a lot of time play in the sand.

Jaron has enjoyed getting to go surfing a couple times a week, spear fishing, and well really wants to scuba before leaving on deployment. I enjoy just being outside and playing on the beach. I do get a little bummed that I can go out and surf, because I am pregnant. Maybe next summer I will be out there with the big fish. YIKES!

Don't bust on the hat. It looks like I am bagger at the commissary.

The cutest little beach bum ever! White Plains Beach, Hi

Daddy teaching swim lessons in the ocean. Okay kick, kick, hold your breath here comes a wave.

North Beach down the street from our house.

Pyramid Rock on base. Ava looks like pretty much every beach outing....SANDY!!!!

No comments: