They also, had a see through bee hive where you see them making honey. They had an exit and entrance tube so the bees could go out gather and then come back to the hive to make honey. I think that was my favorite part because I had never seen anything quite like that before. We moved on to the sea life part of the pavilion and it had an aquarium that had all the fish from Nemo in one tank. It was pretty cool to see the clown fish go in and out of the sea anemone. They had a Dory, Scar, the shrimp cleaner fish, and well it was just cool for the kids to see. They got to touch a starfish and see a couple other little aquariums before going to the butterfly house.
Once in the butterfly house we got to see some butterflies fresh out of there cocoon which was really awesome. There very many pretty butterflies everywhere. I hate that I just had a standard camera and not a really nice one, because they where so beautiful and I not able to catch them so well with my camera. The kids loved searching and watching for the butterflies. After looking around the butterfly house we went to a little play area before going home for lunch and a rest.
On a side note we saw Madagascar 2 and it was really good. So whether you wait for it to come out on video or see it the theater just see it.








No comments:
Post a Comment