Thursday, November 27, 2008

Alhoa! We Made IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are in Hawaii! We are in Hawaii!!! ( in a singing voice)

So we finally made here after 58 days since our stuff was packed up in NC. Our drive from Colorado to California went really well and we are just so happy for the great weather that was provided for us. The kids were wonderful!! Talking about wonderful kids we had GREAT flight today. The kids could not have been better and the staff on American Airline were actually really nice. We arrived here in Hawaii mid day and were met by my baby sister in law Amy. She was so sweet and brought us laies (not sure if you spell it that way). We then got our lodging and headed over for dinner at a friends house here on base. We are so Thankful that Katie and Dan had us for dinner!!!! I have stories and pictures of course to catch you all up on, but right now I am really really tired.

PS My battery on my camera died for no apparent reason so I didn't get any pictures of today. :( sniff sniff

No comments: