Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pee Pee and Poo Poo in the potty!!!!!

Crystal is singing, "Hallelujah!!!!!! Elijah went pee pee and poo poo in the potty all by himself!!!"

Elijah is now 3 years old and two months you would think potty trained right. Well this has been an on going power struggle. I bought some awesome dinosaur under wear and Deigo months ago and he refused for the most part to use them or the toilet. But over the past month I have been kept him in diapers but would have him sit on the potty as much as possible. Because of our loss Jaron's XO sent him home for the week to take care of us. We are very lucky!!! Jaron started putting Elijah in underwear this week. Anyways Elijah has been doing pretty good going on the potty and having a few accidents here and there, but tonight he ran into the bathroom and went pee pee and poo poo all by himself. THIS IS SO SO SO AWESOME!!! This make me so happy as you can see.



I took Ava for a little bike ride and she loved it. I have to buy her a better helmet if I want to take her again though.



Finger painting for the first time. She of course tried to eat it a couple of times.

At one point Elijah was telling me this was a "princess and it was beautiful". You be the judge.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

YAY for potty training and for husbands helping out! Go team Nix!

Anonymous said...

Yes I do think the finger painting looks like a beautiful princess!! haha your telling me you can't see it?