Saturday, August 9, 2008

Potty Training Update & Accomplishments

"Where's Elijah"
Elijah started this getting the stuff animals and hiding. Ava didn't see us covering him up, so she really was surprised.
"There he is"



"Where's Ava"
"There she is"

Okay, so Elijah is doing AWESOME with potty training. He really isn't having any accidents and its only been two weeks. When I go to the gym I put him in pull ups still because I don't want him to make a mess in the childcare. So anyways, the other day I got called to the childcare for him and I just assumed maybe he pooped in his pull up. Low and behold he had gone in the bathroom all by himself and went, but then came out pantless running around naked. So I had to help him get back dressed. I thought it was kinda funny! Elijah finally can catch a ball! Which I find exciting. You can see a video of that down below. Oh Yea, last weekend Elijah built his first sandecastle, he usually only likes destrying them.

Ava is becoming more and more funny. She can now do a flip all by herself. You can see a video down below of that accomplishment. She is asking "what's that" and pointing. She can do the shape sorter and build about 10 blocks together. But more then anything she is becoming a MONKEY!!! She wants to hang, swing, and just scale anything she can! Its crazy to see because she is so small. She also likes to help me put the laundry from washer to the dryer. She likes finding Elijah PJs for him at night.

As for me and Jaron we are doing pretty good. I started back to the gym this week. I made it four times this week to the gym and walked the one day I missed. I have just been cleaning and sorting through all of our things to get ready for our impending move. The kids and I have been busy visiting with friends and just keeping busy. Jaron has been flying this week, so we haven't seen much of him.

We have now been married five years today! Its amazing how far we have come in a short five years. I am thankful to have the life we have together. Its been filled with many challenges, but worth the growth that has come from them. We will be celebrating with a night or two away from the kids when Jaron's Mom arrives next weekend.


She does smile! I realized most pictures I post she isn't smiling, even though she is super cute!
The cutest construction worker ever!!!

The kid's room.

All their TOYS in their room. I know that walls are white, but thats short term living in base housing.

No comments: