This past week we received some of the worst news you could receive when expecting. I was told Wednesday at my first appointment that the baby had no heart beat and had stopped growing at 8 weeks (I was 12 weeks). We were given some options of what do next. We decided to wait for it to happen naturally. The following evening the miscarriage carried itself out through the night until the morning. After being seen at the hospital I was released and sent home.
The physical part is mostly over, we are now dealing with the emotional journey. Jaron has been amazing through this and I am so thankful to have him as my husband and the father of my children. We have also, received support from our friends here in our Marine Corp Family.
Please pray that we continue to move in a positive and productive direction. I decided after receiving the news that this would not destroy nor would make me a bitter person. I have had the experience to bare two perfect lives. We will grieve while we celebrate the life we have been given. So we will for now celebrate the life that we have and grieve the lost along with it.
I hope this finds all doing well.
4 comments:
My thoughts and prayers are with you. May you allow the Lord to heal your hearts. You are a strong woman and will make it through.
With Love!
Oh Crystal! I am so sorry!! I just read your blog. We are thinking, and praying, for you!
Crystal,
I'm so sorry about the baby. I know how excited you two must have been. Doug and I are thinking of you! Take care. Christina
Crystal and Jaron,
I am so sorry to read about this. I had no idea. My prayers are with you. I'm sorry I can't be there to hug you and pray with you. Love and prayers,
Amy
Post a Comment