Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 1 Drive 1 San Diego to Monterey

Things I've learned today: (miles 0-435)


1. Not keeping your contact prescription up to date is a bad idea. Tore my last pair before leaving Hawaii and now wearing glasses and sunglasses like a grandma. BLUE BLOCKERS anyone!?!

2. Rowan gets aggressive when restrained too long.

3. Ava needs to know the where, when and how long it's gonna take to get there and needs an update at least every 3-5 minutes.

4. Elijah as long as no one is bothering him he's good to go and actually is acting very mature and helping.

5. All Noel needs is her blanket, thumb and a movie and she is good to go.

6. I never realized how green Hawaii is compared to other places.

7. That CHP instead of pulling every single person over decided he was numbered and just turned on his lights and swerved back and forth over 6 lanes of traffic to slow us all down.

8. There are towns of nothing but cowboys and girls. Seriously, 4 year olds decked out with boots, belt buckles, and hats.

9. Ginger chews are awesome for driving even though Jaron swears they are gross he continues to eat them.

10. I've never had an energy drink and today tasted Jaron 's and it tasted like liquid gummy bears and that folks confirmed I am chewer and not a drinker because my love of the gummy bear is without fail but liquid tasting gummy bears gross.





No comments: